Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello Pudding!

It's one of those days when you feel crappy about yourself and all you want to do is eat comfort food..something cold,something chocolate-y and absolutely something yummy..something that will satisfy you and will make you feel all better!

I'm not talking about Rocky road Ice-cream..though that sounds pretty good right this moment (and nooo, I'm feeling fantastic.. I'm not listening to sad sappy love songs..haha! )

A month ago my friends came to Zanzibar and they tasted the Old Fashion Chocolate pudding we have in the Cafe..and you have no idea how happy I was when I came to their table to check on them,they totally cleaned the pudding up! nothing makes me happy when people finished things that I made!

people asked me is it hard to make the Chocolate pudding..but really no..only simple ingredient..

  • Cream
  • milk
  • yolks
  • sugar
  • vanilla bean
  • chocolate (mind you,good chocolate)
So yeah..Treat yourself to a really yummy Chocolate Pudding, and everything will be all right.. :D





anyways..talking about feeling better and happy, these are websites/blogs that I follow closely and they always have something new and exciting to share!

Jessica Claire is an Orange County based wedding photographer and I love her sense of photography style.

Jessica Claire.


Looking to Decorate your little pad? here's a website I like to go to get some inspiration from

Apartment Therapy.


another design website if you're looking for something modern

Desire to inspire.


Enjoy lovie!

No comments:

Post a Comment