Monday, March 28, 2011

you little tart!

I remembered my first lemon tart in culinary school..It looked so pretty and so yummy..until I have my first bite of it..I realized that I'm not a fan..I don't like the tarty-ness..And when I started working for Zanzibar I thought my feelings towards the lemon tart would change,now that it is topped with meringue..but nope! the tarty-ness still make my eyes look like one of those Japanese girls when I eat it..like that ---> ( >_< ) hehe!

But I also notice that a lot of people lovessss it! Because we at least have to make it two to three times a week! And I have to admit..It is pretty good looking tart! I just have to think of it as a pretty Christian Louboutin Shoes that hurts when you wear it..? maybe my feelings would change..? good analogy? maybe not.. ;p

I am currently blogging at 930pm and my brain is partially working rite now..and thus this very short post..enjoy the pictures and now off to lala land.. :)

P/S: its my dad's BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Happy 51st BIRTHDAY DADDYKINS!! Can't wait for him and my mom to come next month and then we're off to New Orleans! ohhh yeaahhh!!





No comments:

Post a Comment