Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh you fancy huh?!

I have been hiatus last week from blogging because I was in LAX on Valentine's day night sending off my brother who is leaving to Malaysia and I was also sick. Valentine's day makes me sick,like,literally..( yes love has that effect on me..I'm joking..! ;p)

on a pre valentine's day I brought my brother to Zanzibar for dinner.Zanzibar had this whole Valentine's day special menu. Whitney was telling me that our new Chef, Nathan, made this fried oyster with lemon-chive aioli and tobiko caviar on it and she told me that I had to try it. I don't like raw oyster because there's always a funky taste in my mouth after eating it. But if its been cooked I'll eat em'!

So then came the 3 oysters, looking all pretty with Caviar on top of it. And Whitney was right.It was delish.! Since it was only 3 oysters, I took 2 and my brother took one ;p ( He told me he's not fancy with food,so, ok!) I dont think that we are having this as part our normal appetizer menu but I think that we should!

Nathan also has a blog of his own..I love promoting good blogs! check it out >North Coast Cuisine.




C'est Belle huh?
(that's "It's beautiful" in french since we're all being fancy here.. ;p )

No comments:

Post a Comment