Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday cake!

Since the strawberry buttercream tasted so good with the White Bouchan cake that I did last week,I decided to make a chocolate cake with Strawberry buttercream. ( I wasnt feeling "creative" this week,and besides, chocolate and strawberry can't go wrong anyways.. ;) ) So I made the vegan chocolate cake ( Zanzibar special of course..its so moist and its vegan..) And to add a little "evil" on the chocolate cake I made the Buttercream with strawberry puree and it taste like valentine in your mouth. :) Whitney decided to call it a Sweetheart cake because its almost Valentine's day (not that I care it's Valentine's day..but it sounded cute so why not? :) ) Whitney Piped hearts for the border on top of the cake and it looks super cute and I personally love it.!

Head over to Zanzibar Downtown peeps! Have a slice of cake with a Berry Patch tea! you know you want to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment