Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reality bites!

It seems like all these non-acting celebrities are all having their own reality shows..I mean C'mon! Audrina Patridge? Basketball wives? JERSEY SHORE?? (seriously my brain is falling out of my skull after 2 mins of watching it..) The real housewives of O.C/Atlanta/D.C/New York and the list goes on...why are they even famous anyways? I too can have my own reality show!! Ok..maybe I'm not married to Lamar Odom, or dating Reggie Bush but my life is somewhat.. interesting..? (actually not really..) anyone wants to make a little short asian girl who can bake pastries, famous? anyone? VH1? E!? BRAVO?! TLC?? ANYONE?! ok..fineeee...!

Truth is..I watch Keeping up with the kardashian and Khloe and Lamar..go ahead..judge away... ;p


Actually It would be nice if someone were to document,what I do for a living... :) yeah....dream on Dina..Dream on..


I've been a little distracted lately..(what's new?) And thus, my blog hasn't been updated in few weeks..I realized I havent been posting anything new about my cake of the week..so I'm just gonna tease you with all the pictures and explain what is what..

seriously,anybody wants to sign me up for reality show?




Lemon curd buttercream ,sprinkle sanding sugar with white velvet cake


Chocolate cake with,Chocolate buttercream layered with triple berry buttercream




Chocolate espresso cake with white chocolate buttercream.




Chocolate cake with caramel buttercream with Fleur de sel salt


Ohh! gotta go! Khloe and Lamar is on E! hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. you are hilarious! i think you SHOULD have a show. i'd watch it! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm bored with my life and thus..im ranting about me having a reality show..hahahaha! love you kell!

    ReplyDelete